In today’s market, anything is possible.
So why not look for creative ways to reduce your mortgage payment without refinancing or applying for a credit line.
So in this article, I will share with you my top 5 important tips that can assure a decrease in your monthly expenses if you apply these to your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Shop Around – one of the best ways to compare your home insurance premium is to shop around. In the online world that we live in today, it’s very easy to get multiple quotes from companies and compare rates and coverage options that can reduce your premium by 30% to even 50% depending on the company and coverage details.
- Combine your Home and Auto Policy Together – Most homeowners own a car, so why not combine the two policies together and save an additional 10% or more. You may want to also combine your life and health insurance coverage it means saving a little extra each month.
- Raise your Deductible – Increasing your deductible means saving more monthly on your premium, but it also means that you will need to pay more for a loss on your homeowner’s premium if an accident occurs.
- Home Improvements – Updating your home is a great way to reduce your monthly bills. Most insurance agents apply additional discounts for storm shutters or a new roof for example so it’s important to look into what upgrades will help you save additional income.
- Install an Alarm System – If you install a functional security system in your home then you may apply for additional discounts on your home insurance policy.
So, there you have it, follow these five important tips above and you will be on your way to saving money on your home insurance policy which will help reduce your monthly mortgage payment.
Any other practice way to reduce monthly mortgage payment